Responsive web design cert

I have completed the whole course and all the projects passing but I haven’t gotten my cert yet and it’s been a few days. is something wrong?

1 Like

You probably need to change your privacy settings for your certifications. If set to private certificates will be disabled.

1 Like

@jsschjoll1

One thing you need to know is that FCC won’t notify you or deliver your certificate, once you’ve completed all he projects and proved the links to all them you must head over to your profile settings and make certifications public:

Then when you scroll down you can claim your certifications,

As you see I’ve already claimed responsive web design and once I finish the JavaScript projects, I can also claim the JavaScript certification and then front-end libraries, etc…

Best,
Cy499_Studios

1 Like

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile set to public.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.