Responsive Web Design Projects: my 5 projects

Hi everyone,

I have just completed all my 5 projects for the Responsive Web Design Certification.
I am so proud of myself after completing this 1st part of the journey.

All feedbacks are welcome!
:wink:

Have a nice day,
Emmanuel

Here all my 5 Responsive Web Design Projects:

8 Likes

Looks cool! Well done:)

1 Like

Your pages looks good @Emm_Terr. Some things to revisit;
For your tribute page;

• It’s not a good idea to go from an h2 to an h1. You want to start larger and then go smaller.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
    • Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
    • “wikipedia”, “the nobel prize” and “green belt movement” are not accessible
  • the media query block is not closed

survey form

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Run your CSS code through the validator also. Ensure you click on the “CSS” checkbox. There’s coding errors there to address also
  • Make the page responsive. I’ll attach a screenshot at the end to show what I see on a smaller screen

product page

• Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • In CSS be wary of using duplicate selectors

tech doc

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
      • You can also ignore the additional warnings if you want but the errors should be resolved.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks.
    Or skip the <pre> tag and do the following in CSS;
code {
  white-space: pre-line;
}

portfolio

• You can also ignore the additional warnings if you want but the errors should be resolved.

5 Likes

looks good… :+1: :+1:

1 Like

This is very cool, what is your background when beginning this project? Were you already well versed in web design?

Edit: from your porfolio project site, seems you’re good at UX design as shown from the cool pages you made, great!

1 Like

Hi ,

@Roma, a thousand thanks for your feedbacks!
I’ll follow them, and make the corrections.

@amarmarf, yes, now I am designer trying to learn to code.
:slight_smile:

Your projects looks good. Well done!
Maybe you can work more on Personal Portfolio.

1 Like

Amazing job! you’re on a great track man… congratulations

1 Like

Those are really great examples of work!

Congrats :slight_smile:

I have just finished my Tribute Page and this gives me the right motivation to keep going :muscle:

Thanks for that!

2 Likes

Honestly, your tribute page is so so beautiful. Mine isn’t half of it

2 Likes

Tres bien! You have a very good eye for design, congrats!

1 Like

Wow. Looking at your projects makes me want to go back redo the ones I’ve done already.
My projects tick all the stories requirements, but don’t look even half as good as yours.
Your eye for visual design is very good.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Coding is not that simple, but your words gave me strength and motivate me to keep going.
Hope you doing well too & keep going guys!
:slight_smile:

Great stuff! Love your personal portfolio page specially, but all the projects are on point.
Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like