Responsvie Survey Form Test 11

So I felt that I nailed this the first time around and after a couple changes I am still only passing 15/17 tests on this project. But looking at the error messages I am missing 11 which after mulling over the code I feel that I have what they are asking but i am still failing. Maybe a second or thirdd set of eyes whould help. Here is my codepen for the project https://codepen.io/justscripting/pen/XOadxo

And here is the code:

<div id="main">
<h1 id="title"> A Short Form </h1>

<p id="description"> Here is where you will be able to fill our a form so I can get to know you a little bit better.</p>

<form id="survey-form"> <div class="labels">
<label id="name-label">Your Name:</label>
<input type="text" placeholder=" Please enter your name" required id="name">
<label id="email-label">Your Email:</label>
<input type="email" required placeholder="Enter a valid email address" id="email" >
<label id="number-label">Your Number:</label>
<input type="number" placedholder="Enter Number" min="10" max="12" id="number"> 
  <br>
  Age<br>
  <select id="dropdown">
   <option value="young">13-30</option>
    <option value="old">31-70</option><br>
    </select> <br>
    Gender<br>
    <input type="checkbox" name="gender" value="male">Male<br>
    <input type="checkbox" name="gender" value="female">Female<br>
    <input type="checkbox" name="gender" value="RNS">Rather Not Say<br>

Additonal Comments Below: <br>
  <textarea>
    </textarea><br>

<button type="submit" id="submit">Submit</button><br>

Should I use more CSS to make this look better?<br>
  <input type="radio" name="answer" value="yes"> Yes<br>
  <input type="radio" name="answer" value="no"> No<br>
</div>

</form>

</div>

#11 - Re-read the following code: You got an error here.

<input type="number" placedholder="Enter Number" min="10" max="12" id="number">

#13 - The test requires you to add two or more inputs that are type = “radio”. For example:

<input type="radio" name="" value="">

hi!

In the case 11 you wrote incorrectly. in that case - "<input type=“number” placedholder ( the rigth way “placeholder” )=“Enter Number” min=“10” max=“12” id=“number”> "

in the case 13. Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.’

you forgot the radio buttons

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Yeah I just realized I forgot the radio buttons and have added them. Wow i can’t believe it was just a simple mispell. But things tend to be that way. Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah I just noticed I left out test 13 entirely. and I mispelled placeholder. Thank you