Restart from the beginning mario_database

I’m currently doing exercises in de mario_database. And stuff is really interesting but difficult for me to remember. I would like to start the whole thing over. Is that possible?
I don’t mean to reset everything. I just want to redo the exercises a couple of times to learn and remember the code.
Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by resetting without starting over, but here’s a couple things you can do. There’s a review mode in CodeRoad. Click the “menu” button in CodeRoad:

Then click “review”:

That will let you see all the steps you’ve completed in the course you are working on.

The other thing you can do delete your container and start over - learn how here. This will start your project from the beginning, you will lose any progress within the container you are working on. If you completed the course and got the checkmark on your freeCodeCamp profile, that will still be saved - but anything in the container for that course will be lost.

Thank you very much, this is just what I needed.
I first whent to codeally and deleted the whole thing. That’s what I mean by reset.
But the review option is what I really needed.

1 Like