Say Hello to HTML not working?

So I am trying to do the first challenge in “Say Hello to HTML elements” and I am having a problem. I put in the following code based on the instructions:

< h 1 > Hello World < / h 1 >
(without spaces)

I keep getting the “Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression flags” message and cannot pass the challenge. Maybe it’s the late hour and I am missing something blindlingly obvious, but I don’t think so. I am using Chrome and I have disabled all extensions and it does not work. Thanks for your help.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

Is your Code Looking like this

<h1>Hello World</h1>

tell me exactly

Without the highlights, yes.

Don’t Bother about the highlights because it doesn’t matter.

If your code code is is looking like the code that I posted above try opening console of the page.

snip

What am I looking for?

Oh! Man Too many errors?

and are you talking about the last error which is the syntax error

right?

Yes, that is the error I keep getting. I don’t know why I am getting the 404 error.

Try Refreshing Your page

snip2

After multiple refreshes. Still the same syntax error.

Wait see this picture

So maybe a problem with the site? I will try again tomorrow. Thanks for your help so far.

Wait a Minute man can you change your browser and try again?

This is an error that happens with out-of-date Firefox browsers. Try updating your browser and let us know if you’re still getting errors.

I tried with Edge and it worked no problem. I think there might have been an issue where Chrome did not update properly, but it never gave me the option to manually update either. Might have to reinstall it. Thanks for the help.