Say Hello World HTML Elements

Hi, can anyone help me with this first bit of code?I’m sure its right but it won’t let me pass on after pressing the test button

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.79 Safari/537.36 Edge/14.14393.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/say-hello-to-html-elements/

You sure? There is not much to see here. What message is displaying when you press ctrl+enter?

Thanks for the reply.It doesn’t do anything!

Are you by any chance using Edge, IE, or Safari as your browser? Free Code Camp has been updated to use newer technologies. It makes the application much faster and it means that we can go much longer without having to do a huge migration like the recent one. However, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari are very bad about choosing not to adhere to standards and support new functionality in JS and CSS. Right now, that means that these browsers exhibit lots of unexpected behavior. If you become a web developer you will come to hate these browsers with every fiber of your being.

Yeah Internet Explorer! Thanks for the heads up, I’ll try chrome