Scientific Computing with Python Projects - Budget App description mistake

For Scientific Computing with Python Projects - Budget App, I think there is a mistake in the full project description (README.md) from the link https://repl.it/@freeCodeCamp/fcc-budget-app

From the last bullet point under Assignment, it states that " A check_funds method that accepts an amount as an argument. It returns False if the amount is less than the balance of the budget category and returns True otherwise." However, from what I know in the test_module.py, instead of “It returns False if the amount is less than the balance of the budget category and returns True otherwise.”, it should be “It returns False if the amount is more than the balance of the budget category and returns True otherwise.”

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

1 Like

Oh I see. Thank you for the information.

Hello! Has any solution to this been implemented yet?

Those of you who are having hard time like I do, plus who are new to Python.

1. How to Print result when print(class) is invoked

use def __repr__ (self): function and put whatever all the codes you need to print result and use return statement and try. I don’t know in detail, but it means repr(object): Return a string containing a printable representation of an object - from stackoverflow