Seeking feedback for my Elon Musk Tribute Page

I would love if you guys could give me some feedback on my project :slight_smile:
You can find it here: link.

1 Like

Nice work! I love how you made it resemble a newspaper article. The things I would consider is adding some margin to the body so that everything sits nicely in the center of the page. Also, adding some padding around your head-side containers. Make good use of white space because they can be your friend!

Good job!

1 Like

Hey :smile:
Thanks for the tips. I added a 5% margin to the body and 15% padding to the head-side containers.
Actually my project was uglier, it resembled the FCC example a lot. But earlier today after I woke up I came up with the idea of making it resemble a newspaper article.
I tried editing the old page but there were too many changes to be made, so I started it all over again.
And it came out pretty nice I’d say :slight_smile:

EDIT: I forgot to say: I actually used a different font when I built it on my computer, but I have no idea how to add that to codepen, so I just used Georgia instead. You can find that version here: link

Oh wow, the original is spot on! For the font, see if you can find it on Google Fonts and copy the tag to your head, and then apply the font-style to your CSS and I believe that should do it!

1 Like

I did try that but I couldn’t find it :frowning: