Hey campers! I’m part of FCC’s open-source community, and I’m slowly developing mathematics videos. I’m calling upon the entire FCC community to help me out. These videos have only been posted for 1 week, and they have already topped a thousand views. I NEED YOUR HELP!
What you get out of this deal:
- You build your own personal brand
- You build a portfolio of open-source work
- You will impact THOUSANDS of individuals!
- You can say you help develop educational mathematics videos, and people will look at you like you’re a wizard or something
What I need from you:
- You can record your own videos, THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE ABOUT MATH!
- Check out the link below
- I need help transcribing videos. I thought I was going to have time, but I was wrong.
- Writing scripts
- Watching the videos they are correct
- Suggesting new topics that you’re interested in
Here are my goals for the entire FCC community:
- December: 80+ Videos Planned
- January: 100+ Videos Planned
- March: 150+ Videos Planned
Topics will include:
- Combinatorial Counting
- Basic Algorithms
- Asymptotic Notation (Big-O Notation)
- Intermediate Algorithms
- Graph Theory
- Binary Trees
- Number Theory