SEO Basic guide - 10 Tips

Hey guys!

SEO is a huge topic and I’m going to walk you through a few steps I follow, its easy, quick and free…

Don’t get fooled Many video’s adverts say get your website listed in 5 minutes with 2000 views… not possible don’t fall for it, I have read and watched countless video’s which are useless or trying to sell you something.

There’s no way of just appearing on the first page of google in one hour or sometimes a day. Google has its own algorithm and it changes all the time so its no use trying to get past or fool Google. Google will rank your page according to its content, responsiveness and usability.

###A few things that makes helps your site with SEO is:

• Many pages (having little content on your website is not good)
  • More text than media as its better for Google to read the content.
  • Not to have more images than text as google is looking for information.
  • Responsive
  • alt text added in HTML tags
  • Meta tags
  • Social media links
  • Back links help as well though don’t do anything illegal.

###Webmaster Academy:

###These are a few steps I go through after uploading a website:

• Submit URL to Google LINK
    If you want go ahead and submit URL to Bing and other search engines.
  • Add website property to Google LINK
  • Under Google webmaster      ^
  • Add sitemap
  • Verify your site
  • Choose Country (if you want only a certain country)
  • Under the crawl section – fetch as Google
    :wrench: There is many more sections under webmaster tools which you can explore
  • Highlight your website data LINK
  • Set up a Google Business page (make sure to get everything verified)

That’s all that I use and could think of, after that its up to Google. Sometimes your site takes days to appear and at other times months…

Google adWords, referrals, get friends to advertise …
It would also be helpful to go ahead and advertise your website on all of your social media.

Good luck :exclamation:

23 Likes

I’ll definitely coming back to this post. I know just enough about SEO to get myself in trouble.

3 Likes

Saving that for later. Nice and clean tips, thanks!

2 Likes

Yea me too…I’m saving it!

1 Like

In the beginning of 2016 Google has changed a lot of things, when it comes to SEO. I really don’t know to much about these changes, but when I do know enough about it, I will post it here.

2 Likes

Thanks for this post! :slight_smile: Good information.

2 Likes

Than you very much for these tips. Great information. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Helpful post, saved time looking forward for more tips.

1 Like

Great post! Thank you for sharing it!

1 Like

Very useful and important for SEO.

1 Like

Useful post. Keep it up Coffecoder… :+1:

I am a SEO beginner too dudes

Nice tips, thank you

Hi guys. How do you think SEO services can develop your business?

Really Helpful Post!! This is exactly I was looking for! Thanks for sharing, buddy! Keep it up!

SEO actually is an interesting process. Search engine optimization is a useful tool in promoting your website. The company I am working in has been on the market for almost 10 years, and 3 years ago they decided to create a web-site, unfortunately the site’s visitors was only the people who knew about us, as well in google we were on the 3rd or 4th page. And one day we decided to hire an SMM manager to administrate our site blog, and he told us about seo service malaysia, one of the best search engine optimization you could find, it was founded in 2014 and since then developed in many online type of services… After the company bought their services our site had almost 60k views every week, and was on the first page in google searches.