I’ve done some reading on this topic and some articles recommend using Rems for the layout of your page and ems for the font size, But when I did a free day at a company they all used pixels and I was told pixels are coming back now that browsers use zoom. So my question is should I use Rems and ems for just use pixels?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Media width px vs em. !important
|
1 | 606 | June 13, 2017 | |
|
Difference between px, rem, em
|
1 | 875 | March 23, 2020 | |
|
Default font-size and scalability
|
5 | 1272 | June 12, 2017 | |
|
Defining REM in px - why?
|
2 | 555 | May 24, 2020 | |
|
EM units versus REM units…FIGHT!
|
0 | 665 | May 3, 2018 |