So I tried coding today and it says i need each of my p elements should have a closing tag, and to me it looks like they do

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<main>
<p> kitty ipsum Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
<p> childern</P>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 14268.67.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.111 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

You’ll need to pay attention to the instructions in the lesson. There are a couple of things to look at in your code.

You are tasked with creating a second p element and then creating a main element that nests just the two p elements.

You’ve created an additional p element.
Another thing to note is that while HTML tags are not necessarily case sensitive it is a de facto standard that they be written lower case. You have a closing paragraph tag that is upper case.

When correcting the things mentioned the tests pass.

Thank you very much for your advice

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.