# Step 15 [Input & label issue] within Learn HTML forms by building a Registration form

I am having troubles at the step 15 within the part Learn HTML forms by building a Registration form in the course (New) Responsive Web Design.

The step’s instructions says:

Nest an input element within each label . Be sure to add each input after the label text, and include a space after the colon.

The error is:

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should add the first input after the label text Enter Your First Name:, and include a space after the colon.

I have the following code. Does anyone know where is the mistake?

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 16-33-01 freeCodeCamp.org

Thanks.
Safouene

1 Like

Your current code should have worked. The only way I could get it to fail on my end was by adding empty characters, like this:

<fieldset>
        <label>Enter Your First Name: ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎<input /></label> <!--10 empty char before input tag-->
        <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input /></label>
        <label>Enter Your Email: <input /></label>
        <label>Create a New Password: <input /></label>
      </fieldset>

Hello [Alarak2020],

Thank you for you prompt reply.

The aformentioned code didn’t work out. I 've tried it enough times but the problem seems to be from the navigator.

I tried the same code on my smartphone terminal and it had worked.

1 Like

I was having the same issue for step 16 (looks like the step might’ve moved to the right one. I was able to get it to work on my phone though. Thanks for the info!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.