Step 18 Help Jarvis

I cant complete this challenge because it says my code is wrong, but on the right side it shows my code being executed but it still wont let me complete the challenge. I been having problems with this and another challenge won’t accept my code so I cant move forward, and it’s irritating because I’m thinking I’m doing something wrong and it’s been very discouraging and making me feel lost and I don’t know if my code is right or wrong. Please help, any kind of help or explanation would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
  <title>Cafe Menu</title>
<link href="styles.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
</head>
<body>
  <header>
    <h1>CAMPER CAFE</h1>
    <p>Est. 2020</p>
  </header>
  <main>
    <section>
      <h2>Coffee</h2>
    </section>
  </main>
</body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */

h1, h2, p{
  text-align: center;
         }

body{
  background-color: brown;
    }

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12239.92.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.136 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 19

Link to the challenge:

I’m sorry I posted this under JavaScript. It’s html and css that I’m having problems with. I can resend it under a new topic if I need too.

I moved this into its own thread - it is disruptive to hijack other user’s topics

The code you have shared works on my end. Please ensure that you have disabled any extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode and Ad Blocker), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

Or try another browser

I apologize I didn’t see any other way to contact help support, I couldn’t create a new topic until 8 hours from now and I didn’t notice the topic until i sent it.

I did all that and it’s still not working. The web browser I’m using is google chrome. Which other one do I need to use?

Is your browser fully up to date? Chrome 76 is very old.

And you disabled all browser extensions?

I just retested it with chrome without extensions and it works for me.

You can try safari or firefox.

You could choose to move on from this lesson since you did get the correct answer.

But there is something going on with your local setup that is interfering with the tests so this issue might come up again.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.