Step 6 HTML TML elements

TML elements are often nested within other HTML elements. In the previous step you nested the h2 element, comment and p element within the main element. A nested element is a child of its parent element.

To make HTML easier to read, indent the h2 element, the comment, and p element exactly two spaces to indicate they are children of the main element.

How can i indicate that they are children of the main element?

can anyone help ??

Thank you!

**Your code so far**

<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos.-->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 14588.98.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 4

Link to the challenge:

Your topic and description shows that you are doing step six of cat photo app, but the code and the link shows that you are doing Step 4?

Assuming you are doing step 6:
For Step 6, You have to make sure the h2, the comment and p are exactly six spaces from the start of the line.

I would recommend you to click Restart Step and add two spaces for the h2, comment and the p OR select the h2, comment and p and press the tab key once.

1 Like

i tried but it doesn’t work. it says:

Your h2 element should be below the main element’s opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line. Your p element should be below the comment and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line.

Have you tried clicking Restart Step and adding two spaces for the h2, comment and the p OR select the h2, comment and p and press the tab key once.

yes i did.

Your comment should be below the h2 element and start 6 spaces over from the start of the line.

1 Like

In my case restarting again solved the issue. Must a momentary glitch in the app.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.