Stuck on problem that's correct?

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I tried this problem and this is what I got I couldn’t get it to work asked a friend and googled it and even on google I was finding multiple places with the same code I reset my code and pasted it back in it still wont work. Maybe I am missing something small?

**Your code so far**

<style>
h1 {
  font-size: 68px;
}
h2 {
  font-size: 52px;
}
h3 {
  font-size: 40px;
}
h4 {
  font-size: 32px;
}
h5 {
  font-size: 21px;
}
h6 {
  font-size: 14px;
}
</style>
<h1>This is h1 text</h1>
<h2>This is h2 text</h2>
<h3>This is h3 text</h3>
<h4>This is h4 text</h4>
<h5>This is h5 text</h5>
<h6>This is h6 text</h6>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.93 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Link to the challenge:

You probably didn’t see this warning on the front page:

“Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.”

You aren’t the only one. They probably need to make this blink or something.

Start disabling extensions until you find the culprit. Or you could use a different browser for FCC that doesn’t have any extensions installed.

1 Like

I did mention this when creating the PR for the message. I think it should be a warning and not just information. So the color shouldn’t be blue and there should likely also be some bold text (maybe even an exclamation icon). Making it a warning would make it stand out more but might also make the UI a bit more ugly I guess.

Quick examples made in-browser

Here it is with the standard Bootstrap warning class colors. Which I think is still too subtle.

www.freecodecamp.org_learn_responsive-web-design-standard-bootstrap-warning

Here it is with some “the floor is wet” type colors. It might be a tad too much but at least you wouldn’t miss it.

thanks I got it to work.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.