Stuck on Step 32 print(i) is going to my printer?

Hello, im going through the build a Pyramid Generator course and I have run into an issue that is new and hoping I can some help. I am on Step 32: for loop

Your loop should now run eight times. Inside the body of the loop, print the value of the i iterator and see what happens. This is what its asking me to do.

I believe the correct answer or sytax is print(i) inside the brackets of the for loop. However when I type this out its actually telling my printer to print; instead of allowing me to move on to the next step im stuck on my printer page. I do not know how to fix this issue so I can move forward. I would grealy appreciate any and all help please.

no, you need to use console.log to print to the console.

Thank you that was the issue I feel kinda dumb …thank you for responding!

I am using console.log(i); and yet get this msg. Is this a bug :frowning: Thanks in advance!

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like