Submit form with id description

#name-label{}

#email-label{}

#number-label{}

User Story #10: For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids:

its still saying incorrect

show your whole code or we can’t help you

also, those are just css selectors
they don’t do anything if you don’t have a corresponding element in the html

challenge: submit form challenge

story: 10

could a hint be provided please

why does it say many active users many of which are just viewing

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-survey-form

i believe i got it but to refrain from asking too much help i would not like to post up my link. question: is a simple label enough or it’s asking for the other type of label? i did the for attribute and it didn’t work but it did show up in the design of the page

<form id="survey-form"<label for="name-label">Enter name:</label><input type="name" id="name" required id="name-label"><label for="email-label">Enter email:</label><input type="email" id="email" required id="email-label"><label for="number-label">Enter number:</label><input type="number" id="number" type="number" min="0" max="1000000" id="number-label"><action="/moonchild-sunchild-survey"> </form>

meaning simple is without the for attritubutes and associated id

after applying the label for and the id within form it still says incorrect. (pls scroll up and see above >

the exercise is having us put two ids in there

fixed it. im reviewing the pertaining content for that now

is there a correspsoinding activity for “drop-down”?