Survey Form - Build a Survey Form (questions)

Tell us what’s happening:
This isn’t particularly about my code, but I was wondering if I can look at the previous challenges or look online if I feel like I am stuck somewhere in the process of completing the project?

Also, I see in the instructions objective it says Build an app that is functionally similar to https://survey-form.freecodecamp.rocks. Outside of functionality and what is specified in the steps, do I have free creative control over what it looks like and what is put into the survey form?

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!Doctype html>
  <html lang="en">
    <head>

</head>
    <body>
    </body>
  </html>
/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/93.0.0.0

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

You can create any survey form you prefer so long as it meets the user stories.

You can definitely review any reference site you need to.

1 Like

There are about 16 instructions on the page, each one you pass comes with a correct tick. not passed comes with a wrong tick

1 Like

Thank you, I just wanted to be sure before I turned out to be breaking some sort of rule I wasn’t aware of.

Reference sites are definitely allowed. But copying code from someone else is not.

1 Like

One last question, I see it says “run the test” and “save your code” which button does what? I don’t want to lose what I have or submit something incomplete.

Save your code ensures you can close the tab or even use a different device or browser and still have the progress so far, else your progress is not saved.

I guess by now, you know the run test, to confirm which of the requirements you pass.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.