Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

/* file: index.html */
<h1 id="title"></h1>
/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; TECNO BE6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.85 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Hi there!

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

I can barely start the step I don’t know what I’m supposed to do I’m confused

Did you do the previous lessons?

In those lessons it is explained how to make a html file from the start. Take a look at the first few steps of the Cafe Menu course.

Start by making a basic html file with a doctype, html element, head element and body element. Then work on the user stories once you have that basic structure down.

Also, the code you’ve shown here just needs text between the opening and closing h1 tags, then you should pass that user story.

Also, to reply directly to someone on the forum, click the left pointing arrow that says reply. Then they will see in their notifications that you have replied to them.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.