Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<h1 id="title">freeCodeCamp Survey Form</h1>
<p id="description">Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform</p>
<form id="survey-form" action="" method="">
<label id="name-label">Name<input type="text" id="name" required placeholder="name"/></label>
<label id="email-label">Email<input type="email" id ="email" required placeholder="email"/></label>
<label id="number-label">Age(optional)<input type="number" id="number"min=1 max=2 placeholder="age"></label>
<select id="dropdown">
  <option></option>
  <option></option>
</select>
<input type="radio" value="Definitely" name ="def">
<input type="radio" value="Maybe" name="def">
<input type="checkbox" value="Front-end Projects">
<input type="checkbox" value="Back-end Projects">
<textarea></textarea>
<input type="submit" id="submit">
</form>
/* file: styles.css */

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

in survey form of Responsible web devolpment i have doubt,that is in the example web a image has been set as background and some gradient colors gave been used but there no url for a background image or hex,rgb,hsl color codes or font type thar we has to use if i can use my own color and background fonts for survey form will it accept it

As long as you complete all the checkmarks you are good to go. So try to finish it to find it out. Good luck!

All the tests for this project are about HTML.

Also there is note in the task:

Fulfill the user stories and pass all the tests below to complete this project. Give it your own personal style.

So you can do any stuff in terms of styling. If you will run into issues because of CSS here, that will be super strange.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.