Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
please someone should help me check my code and tell me if there is any mistake because i am trying to run it and it is showing error and i tried checking why it is showing that, and the stuff they as me to do, i have done them correctly…someone should help out

Your code so far

WARNING

freeCodeCamp Survey Form

freeCodeCamp Survey Form

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform

Name Email Age(optional) Which option best describes your current role? Would you recommend freeCodeCampto a friend? Definitely Maybe Not sure What is your favourite feature of freeCodeCamp? What would you like to see improved? (check all that apply) Front-end-Projects Back-end-Projects Data Visualization Chanllenges Open Source Community Gitter help rooms Videos City Meetups Wiki Forum Additional Courses Any comments or suggestions? this is the css part body{ width: 100%; height: 100vh; margin: 0; background-color: #0909FF; color: #f5f6f7; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 16px; } label{ display: block; margin: 0.5rem 0; } h1, p{ margin: 1em auto; text-align: center; } form{ margin: 0 auto; max-width: 500px; min-width: 300px; width: 60vw; padding: 2em; } fieldset { border: none; padding: 2rem 0; border-bottom: 3px solid #3b3b4f } fieldset:last-of-type{ border-bottom: none; } input, textarea, select { margin: 10px 0 0 0; width: 100%; min-height: 2em; } .inline{ width: unset; margin: 0 0.5em 0 0; vertical-align: middle; } input[type="submit"] { display: block; width: 60%; margin: 1em auto; height: 2em; font-size: 1rem; background-color: #90EE90; min-width: 300px; } input[type="file"]{ padding: 1px 2px; } The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.5112.102 Safari/537.36 Edg/104.0.1293.70

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Please move your code into the code block above. (It is the one that starts with “Replace these two sentences”)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.