Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Hello everyone!
I completed the first project (Survey Form) last week. Since freeCodeCamp only really asks for a basic layout to complete the project, I thought I would keep working on it a bit more on my own to customise it at my own pace.
Yesterday, I got to my second project (Tribute Page), so I thought I would share where I’m at with the Survey Form to get your feedback and implement it on the Tribute project.
I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a simple way to customise a dropdown menu with css (googling around I only found solutions that included java)?
  2. Is there a cleaner way to display my radio button/checkbox labels? I’ve resorted to < br > but I’m sure there’s a better way to make sure your provided answers appear one under the other.
  3. How does one make sure to not reveal the white background that appears when scrolling all the way to the top? Currently, though the image is fixed, a bit of white would bounce at the top, if one were to try and scroll all the way. I tried to fix this with html {overflow: hidden;} but it makes the form unmovable as well, not just the background.

I would be so grateful for your feedback, including corrections and suggestions on things I might not have caught.

Here is my Survey Form: https://codepen.io/IreneBak/pen/eYxjRaE

3 Likes

creating-custom-select-dropdown-css
The “Checkbox Hack” (and things you can do with it)

some docs

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada:. Great job , keep it up and Good luck.

2 Likes