Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:

Describe your issue in detail here.
Hello, I’m having trouble with CSS, I’m trying to get each label to display on separate lines instead of having them inline, ass shown in my code, I made labels to display as blocks but I don’t see this changing when I preview my code. Am I doing something wrong in html that’s causing this or am I missing another piece of code on CSS?

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Freecodecamp Hardware Survey Form</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">
</head>
<body>
  <h1>Freecodecamp Hardware Survey Form</h1> 
  <p>Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform</p>
  <form method="post" action="https://survey-form.freecodecamp.stats."> 
    <fieldset>
      <label for="name">Name: <input id="name" name="full-name" type="text" required></label>
      <label for="email">Email: <input id="email" name="email" type="text" required></label>
      <label for="age">Age(optional): <input id="age" name="age" type="number" min="6" max="85"></label>
    </fieldset>

</body>
</html>

/* file: styles.css */
body{
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
}

label{
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/121.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

You appear to have created this post without editing the template. Please edit your post to Tell us what’s happening in your own words.
Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.
Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

[quote=“vortiz2585, post:1, topic:667295”]

label{
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

give the label selector a margin top and bottom, and keep left margin and right margin to auto.
@vortiz2585