Survey Form: h1 element not responding to CSS

Everything else responds except my h1 element at the top with id=“title”. Seems very straight forward so it’s a head scratcher. Appreciate your time and help, thank you :slight_smile:

link to project: https://codepen.io/gabriellend/pen/dyNpgxj

You don’t need tags for CSS in codepen. If you remove that, the styles should apply!

Also, try running “Analyze HTML”, there are a couple errors in your HTML, including duplicated IDs, spelling error on one of your label tag and a few missing close tags.

Nice project btw!

Thank you so much for your help! I wasn’t sure what you meant by “tags” but I think you meant the “#” symbol? I just tried removing that and also removing the id altogether (have to keep it to satisfy the challenge though) and neither had any effect. Did I misunderstand? Also, thank you for the extra help with the rest of my code :slight_smile:

Oh sorry! I meant style tags. I typed it with brackets but I think this forum takes out words with brackets lol. If you remove the style tags, it should work with your initial ID!

It worked, thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.