Technical documentation - feedback apprecieated

Hi!

I want to show you my technical documentation page and it would be great to read some feedback before I close it and start another project :slight_smile: I know that content is not the best, but I’ve focused mainly on technical parts.

1 Like

It looks clean and is readable, that is what is most important for documentation page, well done!

I like your choice of content as well.

I do not think there is much you should be working on at this stage, it is perfectly complainant with requirements. You should move on to next projects for sure. :slight_smile:

You have unnecessary </p> on lines 136,153,166, of html though, and that is it i guess.
Edit: well, they arent unnecessary, but they should only span single paragraphs of text, not whole sections. You should split them into <p></p> for each paragraph or just remove.
And some of them are unnecessary, yeah. You should look into that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time too look at my project!
I didn’t know how to use <p> properly so it’s really good to see your comment. :slight_smile: I knew something wasn’t right because sections looked messy so like you said, I’ll look into that! :slight_smile:

I recommend changing your codepen theme to something like DuoTone dark. This theme highlights problematic sections or tags with red, so you will quickly spot them.

You can change theme here:
https://codepen.io/monka/settings/editor/

Thanks, that’s very useful! Detected a few typos that I missed before. :slight_smile: