Technical Documentation Page/ #12 error

Kindly help me to understand this:

12. Each element with the class of “nav-link” should contain text that corresponds to the text within each (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”).

Hello ayarasiena,

If you will go look at the example project from the project description, on the left hand side, there is the navbar with several links in it (eg. ‘Introduction’, ‘What you should already know’, ‘JavaScript and Java’, etc.). If you click one of these nav-links, it takes you to the section of the page with the corresponding header.

So if you click on ‘Declaring Variables’, it will take you to the ‘Declaring Variables’ section.

If you are still having trouble with this, please post a link to your current project code, and I (or somebody else) can give a bit more specific help.

Good job getting this far, you are almost done with the first Certification! Good Luck!

1 Like

ok. i will do just that.

thank you very much for your help,

Hey @ayarasiena,

Did you have any luck figuring out the problem?

1 Like

Hello @lucassorenson,
I am working on it. I will revert as soon as i figure it out.
Thank you very much for your help.

Hey @lucassorenson ,
Hope you are doing great today? Finally, i have figured the problem out.

Thanks alot for your help.

2 Likes

@ayarasiena That’s awesome to hear. Good luck finishing up your certification and tackling JavaScript next!

and yes, I am doing great today :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like