<p></p>
 <code></code>
 <code></code>
 <code></code>
 <code></code>
 <code></code>
 <nav id="navbar">
 <header>Technical Documentation</header>
<li> <a  class="nav-link" href="#technical_documentation">Technical Documentation</a></li>
  <li> <a class="nav-link" href="#technical_documentation">Technical Documentation</a></li>
     <li> <a class="nav-link" href="#technical_documentation">Technical Documentation</a></li>
 </nav>
</main>

/* file: styles.css */

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Technical Documentation Page - Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

So it looks like your HTML is passing all of the tests except the media query at the end, which is a CSS issue. But to be honest, I would not be happy passing with what you have here. You are only coding for the tests and not actually creating a real page. I think it sort of goes against spirit of the project. And to be honest, you should not be passing all of the tests. You have several HTML errors which should be keeping you from passing but the tests aren’t strict enough to catch them. But perhaps this isn’t your finished project and you intend to add to it? Then I apologize if I made a bad assumption.

I would definitely run your HTML through a validator and fix all the errors.

W3C HTML Validator

As for the media query, if you don’t know how to do it then I would google it. I’ll even give you a head start.

MDN: Using media queries

I will give you this one hint. You need to put the media query in the styles.css editor. I don’t think it will pass if you put it in a style element in the HTML.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.