Technical Documentation Page feedback(w3)

hi…i tried to create a technical documentation page like w3 schools… have a look and give me your feedback
thank you

First of all Very well designed.
But you should use more of your ideas for that, this very similar to the FCC page.
It is ok to take reference from that but these challenges are to take more out of you.

But very well managed and clean coding. Just make sure that you add your own flavor to it.
:slightly_smiling_face:

thank you for your feedback but i tried to make this page like w3school.com and i don not about about reference page of fcc.
Next time i will add more creativity from my side than imitating something else.
thank you again :blush:

Your page looks good @navjotkaurbham. Some things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 13/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • You can nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks. Or skip the <pre> tag and do the following in CSS;
code {
  white-space: pre;
}

hi…i have updated my technical page with some new features. Have a look and please give your valuable feedback.
Thank you

Hey there @navjotkaurbham,

You need your code to match the user stories

1. Each element with the class of “main-section” should also have an id comprised of the innerText contained within it, with underscores in place of spaces. The id may include special characters if there are special characters in the respective innerText. (e.g. The that contains the header, “JavaScript & Java”, should have a corresponding id=“JavaScript_&_Java”).
    10 . Additionally, the navbar should contain link (<a>) elements with the class of “nav-link”. There should be one for every element with the class “main-section”.
    13 . When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the “main-doc” element (e.g. If I click on a “nav-link” element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to an element that has that id and contains the corresponding .

And a lit bit of space between the Previous button and the line would look nice.

Everything else looks nice and clean :+1:.

thank you for the feedback and i will try to update it.
thank you