This has been the most difficult project so far,Only God knows how I did it but please let me know what you think of it and how I can improve Thank You.
Hi @MculoFish, your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 9/16 user stories.
- codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- I mention this to save you from typing so much.
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- You have some elements used incorrectly in the HTML section.
- A duplicate in CSS that could potentially affect how things display and a small typo
I normally don’t comment on a persons design because it is what it is and in the real world you’ll have specs that will dictate all of these things but white and black on a screen tends to hurt the eyes after awhile. It’s better to use
#333. It’s subtle but it does make a difference.
Thank you for the feedback, . Thing is I code on vs code so I always copy and paste everything. I’m still working on it.