Technical Documentation: Python Doc feedback

Hello everyone,

After a lot of struggling trying to imitate Google’s Python tutorial I managed to make this:

Python Doc

The only thing I gave up on was trying to get the list items to wrap properly and not come out of the column. Any feedback on how to do that or any other comment would be appreciated.

Hi @Astolfoj, welcome to the forums. Your page looks good.

• First off, validate your email with codepen so we can view your page in full view.

Some things to revisit;

• On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • You have some coding errors that affect your display. If you do this it will help with the wrapping problem you’re seeing. It should be;
<pre>
  <code>
  </code>
</pre> 

You’ve misplaced the opening pre element multiple times.

• Running your code through a validator would have shown this… Just cut the HTML and paste into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.

I don’t normally comment on someone’s design but the content has too much white space on larger screens.