}
100% {
  background-color: yellow;
}
}

</style>
<div id="rect"></div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.45 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn How the CSS @keyframes and animation Properties Work

Link to the challenge:

What do you mean when you say that the test “hangs”? Does your browser become unresponsive or crash?

No it doesn’t crash just
// running tests
and all the tests on the side still show the testing test tube icon

What browser are you using? Is it on the current version? Do you have any browser extensions installed - especially any ad blockers or other script blockers? It sounds like your browser isn’t allowing the tests to run.

Brave Browser 96.1.32.113
ill try a different challenge to see if that works

By default I believe that Brave blocks several types of scripts from running, including blocking functionality needed for some freeCodeCamp tests. You will either need to add freeCodeCamp as a security exception or use a different browser.

thanks i will look into that
but why does the next challenge work

actually it just works now I have no idea why

thanks for all

I do know that Brave has historically not blocked all tests from working, but will block some. You’ll need to add a security exception at some point.

1 Like

Yes, “shields down” usually helps with any Brave compatibility issues, though of course, that more-or-less defeats the purpose of using Brave. However, in the case of freeCodeCamp, I’ve “lowered my shields” as I know the website to be safe and I don’t wish to degrade performance.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.