Test not running - Comparisons with the Logical And Operator

This tutorial’s page is not running the test. Tried resetting the code several times. Also tried with my phone and still won’t run the test. Was having some similar issues in the lessons before this one. But managed to run the test on those. Not this one. (Won’t be able to advance until it’s figured out)

Your code so far

function testLogicalAnd(val) {
  // Only change code below this line

if (val <= 50 && val >= 25) {
      return "Yes";
    }
  }

// Only change code above this line
  return "No";
}

// Change this value to test
testLogicalAnd(10);

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 10575.58.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/comparisons-with-the-logical-and-operator/

Can you try on a desktop or laptop? I find the tests more predictable there.

Got it, thanks. So used (or spoiled) to have a response when something is wrong (even syntax), that the lack of any response misled me. Thanks again…

Was -looking at the console- ever mentioned anywhere in the tutorial?

Yeah it is only mentioned in the debugging section which unfortunately comes later. go figure.

You can also do right click → inspect → console (at the top).

Here’s my code. The syntax is fine, but the test button isn’t working, again.

function testLogicalAnd(val) {
  // Only change code below this line

if (val <= 50 && >= 25) {
      return "Yes";
  }

// Only change code above this line
  return "No";
}

// Change this value to test
testLogicalAnd(10);

That’s because I’m still figuring out how to past code in comments. It’s all here now.

Needed an extra val, got it. And it worked, thanks!

Now if only the test button actually ran whenever I made a syntax error so I’d know I was making a mistake so I could fix it myself.