Tests not passing on exercise tracker

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m doing the Exercise Tracker project but running into failed tests when I POST to /api/users/:_id/exercises. The directions aren’t clear from my perspective - am I supposed to be returning a User object like the requirements specify, or an Exercise object like (see below, I cant add more than 2 links)?

This is the object I’m currently retuning:

{
username: ‘fcc_test_16357917516’,
description: ‘test’,
duration: 60,
date: ‘Tue Jan 02 1990’,
_id: new ObjectId(“61803388bf2337896856b06e”),
__v: 0
}

Your project link(s)
solution: https://boilerplate-project-exercisetracker.benyan.repl.co

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:93.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/93.0

Challenge: Exercise Tracker

Link to the challenge:

Answer that I found specifying the return of a Exercise object:

I’ve figured it out. A simple mistake was not passing the duration as an integer. The other mistake is listed below.

To anyone having an issue not passing a POST request onto exercises successfully:
I was working locally, and ended up having an issue with getting the correct date. I was being passed a date string, formatting it, and sending it back. The problem became a timezone issue, where my local machine was making a conversion to UTC, after being passed a date that was in GMT. This caused the date to roll back. Moving my work into replit fixed this.

For those that want to work locally: I parsed the given date into a UNIX integer, added 24 hours to it, and converted it back to a UTC date string. This made up for the rollback occurrences.