Text under Navigation Bar Not Showing

Hi! I am working on the landing page project, and have made a navigation bar. However, no text will show underneath it. Here is a link to my project:

Please let me know what I should do so text appears under the navigation bar, thank yall so much!

Hello there,

Some things to note when using CodePen:

1. CodePen does not expect any content outside the body tags.
  2. All meta, link, and script information must be put in the :gear: settings section of the HTML editor.
  3. You do not need to/cannot link the CSS in your HTML, if you place the CSS in the appropriate section.
  4. If your project uses React, use the Babel preprocessor, and link the CDN in the appropriate :gear: section.
  5. The editors offer the ability to format and analyze your code, providing useful information about forgotten closing tags etc.

If you are still confused with how to use CodePen, please read the official documentation.

Otherwise, you have many syntax errors in your code. I suggest you use the built-in analyser to find most of them.

Also, there appears to be confusion about the use of some of the HTML elements. No visible content is supposed to go in the head tag, and style tags should not go within any other tags, bar the html tag (which should not be used in CodePens).

Hope this helps