The problem with learning programming

In my point of view FCC is free e-learning for entry level. Also because it’s free, don’t expect too much. There is one year Full Stack Dev certification for the value of $15k and more. Sure there you will find more than what you need because you paid for it.

I admit that the most powerful Dev learning system is daily projects because it is with projects that you will have solid basis. But as I said, we could not blame someone who is offering us such huge amount of learning for free, in fact we should thank him very much and be grateful to. Not everyone could offer him/her self $15k certification.

At least he is offering us a new opportunity, new doors to open. Personally I am grateful to FCC. Thank you very much. Once I realized what I have in my mind, I will be great financial FCC supporter to make it 100 times better while keeps it for free to keep offering lots of persons a new opportunity to have a better life!

PS: My point of view(you are not forced to believe it): JavaScript really sucks, I started thinking to specialize my self in back-end dev with Python-Django and Ruby-on-rails. I really hate JS so f***** much for its ugly syntax, hard array manipulating. If you take a look on Python and Ruby, I am sure you will understand what I am talking about.

5 Likes