Any advice and feedback will be highly appreciated.
Here comes the link - https://codepen.io/Zviagin/full/ExPapEw
Page looks good @ZVHimself. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There an HTML coding error you should address.
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- could probably do a little better than “official youtube channel”
- You didn’t close the
@keyframesdeclaration in CSS (missing that final closing curly brace)
Thanks a lot!
Even small errors like these should be prevented.
(And why I even put
<br> there )