Tribute page will not pass

I have tested my tribute page and I get an 8/10.
What am I missing and how do I upload it for people to view.

thanks~

Do you have your project on Codepen? If so, then reply with the link to your pen?

https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/pen/MJjpwO#anon-login
Hello,
my tribute page is not passing score is 8/10
thanks to Randell Dawson for telling me to add the address. I hope this is correct. Please let me know what I am missing.
thanks~

You need to save your current code. All I see is the original forked pen.

https://codepen.io/tori17/pen/qBBKGeL

Ok I think this should work now.

The first error:

1. Within the “img-div” element, I should see either a or
    element with a corresponding id=“img-caption” that contains textual content describing the image shown in “img-div”.

If you look at your current figcaption element, does it have an id="img-caption"?

The second error:

1. I should see an <a> element with a corresponding id=“tribute-link”, which links to an outside site that contains additional information about the subject of the tribute page. HINT: You must give your element an attribute of target and set it to “_blank” in order for your link to open in a new tab (i.e. target="_blank").

Do you see an element which can link to something that has an id=“tribute-link”? I do not see one. I do see a div with id=“tribute-link”, but a div does not contain a link.

If you click on the link in my reply window it will show my project.
Please try again.

Thanks~

You still have not resolved the second error. I gave you a big hint on how to resolve.

Ok you where right on the id=“img-caption”, so now I have moved up one point 9/10.
I did check the link and that is working and is written correctly. So thanks so far. Still missing 1 mistake to finally pass.

Nope. Your anchor element (which is the only element with a link) does not have the id required by the project.

Ok thanks I got it to pass, however I wanted the link to be centered and it will only align on the left hand side.

I changed the link to read correctly in html, but in css it is coded to be centered why will it not text-align center?

You have an extra </div> without a matching <div> after your anchor element. To achieve what you want, you can add a <div class="email"> before the anchor element and then create a class selector named “email” in your css and add the property/value of text-align: center. This will center the contents (the link) horizontally inside the div.

I got it. Thanks for all of your help.