Uncomment HTML so hard omg I am so tired omg

Tell us what’s happening:
It is so hard I don’t get to know what they mean

Your code so far

<!-->
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, yhairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<!-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; TECNO LA7 Build/O11019) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/uncomment-html

1 Like

Ok, so the instructions say to un-comment the h1, h2 and p elements… what is making them be inside comments are the tags <!-- and -->

Make sure the h1, h2, and p elements are outside of those tags

Remove both <!–>. This will uncomment the code.
When you are commenting put everything inside <!–> . Like . To in comment remove <, ! And >

Do not give each “sentence” line, your h1, h2, and p should be on the same line. then, remove the <!-- and --> tag…that should do.

just get rid <!-- and --> signs

I’ve mentioned this a few times to people who are starting on the FCC roadmap and find themselves with very early hiccups - take your time and don’t overthink things.

With the early lessons there is no lateral thinking required, just a necessity to read everything carefully and follow the instructions. Look carefully at what you’ve typed and cross reference it with the conditions required to pass the lesson.