var StUdLyCapVaR = 10;
var properCamelCase = "A String";
var TitleCaseOver= 9000;

// Assignments
STUDLYCAPVAR = 10;
PRoperCAmelCAse = A String;
tITLEcASEoVER = 9000;

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.162 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

First, all of the variable names must be written in camelCase. Review the examples in the challenge for what camelCase looks like. The part under Best Practice explains what camelCase looks like.

So far, the only variable named written in camelCase is the one in the following line:

var properCamelCase;

Second, string values are surrounded by either " or '.

The above A String is supposed to be a string value, so use what I have explained and make it a string value.

i do it but again tell me its wrong

Show us your code. Remember to put 3 backticks on the line before and after any code you post, so that it is properly formatted.

can you show how to do it because this is tell me its wrong

I can not help you if you do not show what you have tried.

Https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/understanding-case-sensitivity-in-variables
Https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/understanding-case-sensitivity-in-variables

I have tried that you saww in photo

You do not seem to understand what camelCase means.

Which of the following variable names is writtten in camelCase? HINT: There is only one written in camelCase.

#1) ThisVariableName

#2) thisVariableName

#3) THISVariableNAME

#4) THISVARIABLENAME

#5) thisvariableName

#6) thisvariablename

#7) thisvariableNAME

OK naw can you send me how you do it

You have successfully assigned “A String” to the variable properCamelCase. This was one of the problems with your original code.

The variable named properCamelCase is written in camelCase. The other 5 lines of code with variable names are not written in camelCase. You need to correct those.

properCamelCase=“A String”;

you mean that camel case??