Understanding Uninitialized Variables— changing code below the line

Tell us what’s happening:
My code meets all the conditions except “do not change code below this line”; however, I haven’t changed any code below the line! What else do I need to do? Thanks

Your code so far

// Initialize these three variables
var a = 6;
var b = 15;
var c = "I am a String!";

// Do not change code below this line

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/understanding-uninitialized-variables

Your code does not following the instructions. The instructions say to initialize a to 5, b to 10 and c to “I am a”. You initialized a to 6, b to 15, and c to “I am a String!”.

Thanks for your reply. I’m still confused— I tried initializing (a,b,c) to (5,10,“I am a”), then modified the variables so they meet the conditions (6,15,"I am a String!). It’s still telling me that I haven’t met the condition “Do not change code below the line” even though I haven’t changed any code below the line.

The challenge starts with the following code:

// Initialize these three variables
var a;
var b;
var c;

// Do not change code below this line

a = a + 1;
b = b + 5;
c = c + " String!";

All you need to do is modify the top 3 lines. Do not add any additional lines. The FCC tester thinks you have changed the code below the line, because there is no longer code below the line.

The code below that line takes care of changing a to 6, b to 15, and c to ‘I am a String!’. You do not need to do that manually.