Use a CSS Class to Style an Element. Help!

Use a CSS Class to Style an Element. Help!

Tell us what’s happening:

I looked into the code a thousand times now and I can’t seem to find the mistake… Can anyone else see something?

Your code so far

<style>
.red-text {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SM-G930F Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.111 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

What is the error you are showing? When I run your code, I pass the tests. You may need to refresh your page and then try running the tests again. If that does not work, then click the Reset your code and enter the correct code again and then run the tests. Sometimes, the tests on these earlier html/css challenges are kind of buggy.

Hey randell, thanks for your reply. I tried all of these. Deleted the browser data. Refreshed. Still showing the first point with an X :frowning:

OK, I switched to Chrome on Desktop and re-edited the code and it worked. Challenge done. :slight_smile: