Use display: flex to Position Two Boxes - "simple tweet components"

Tell us what’s happening:
Not sure what the instruction means with this sentence:

First, a challenge will explain theory, then a practical challenge using a simple tweet component will apply the flexbox concept.

Not sure what “simple tweet component” means and what it has to do with html and css?

FOLLOW-UP:
Never mind… The next challenge put the instruction in proper context.

SUGGESTION:
For clarity’s sake and to put the instruction in proper context, perhaps the sample tweet code of the next challenge should have been combined with this challenge.

Your code so far
NOTE: The code below is the starting set of codes for the challenge. Irrelevant to my question about the instruction.

<style>
  #box-container {
    height: 500px;

}

#box-1 {
    background-color: dodgerblue;
    width: 50%;
    height: 50%;

}

#box-2 {
    background-color: orangered;
    width: 50%;
    height: 50%;

}
</style>
<div id="box-container">
  <div id="box-1"></div>
  <div id="box-2"></div>
</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.80 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/css-flexbox/use-display-flex-to-position-two-boxes

The challenge you linked to doesn’t mention “tweet component”

What you read assumes a familiarity with twitter. Tweet is a post on twitter. Tweet component is likely the box around a tweet.

Well not anymore today. It was there two days ago.

I used the search feature and looked at all the flexbox lessons. The section starts out with the odd numbered challenges demonstrate a flexbox feature then the even numbered challenges apply it to a twitter feed (this also applies to styling an rss feeds included in a web page). Maybe that’s what you saw (I’m just trying to understand the context).

Yes, I saw odd-even thing.

I am amending my response above. Actually the instruction that I quoted is still there. See the screenshot below:

For anyone who is doing the challenges for the first time, any reference to things outside of the specifics of the current challenge introduces confusion.

Perhaps it would have been better to revise the instruction where any reference to practical applications in the later challenges – like a twitter message, is better left as a note or footnote. That’s all.