Use the strong Tag to Make Text Bold ****BUG ALERT!

Tell us what’s happening:

i have put the strong tag in the first two pars of the challenge mark as correct and i see the strong emphasis in the output window but it marks is a wrong and say it needs to wrap around “Stanford University”
tried it with the tag being in the period with quotes around Stanford University" etc every possible combo i could think of my code below indicates it is exactly like in the video
so whats the issue? a bug a problem my mind seeing something that isn’t there
what?
thanks for your help this is really bothering me
ed baker
Your code so far

<style>
  h4 {
    text-align: center;
    height: 25px;
  }
  p {
    text-align: justify;
  }
  .links {
    text-align: left;
    color: black;
  }
  .fullCard {
    width: 245px;
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-radius: 5px;
    margin: 10px 5px;
    padding: 4px;
  }
  .cardContent {
    padding: 10px;
  }
  .cardText {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
  }
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
  <div class="cardContent">
    <div class="cardText">
      <h4>Google</h4>
      <p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at <strong>Stanford University.</strong></p>
    </div>
    <div class="cardLinks">
      <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
      <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/use-the-strong-tag-to-make-text-bold

Strange, I was able to pass it with:

<p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at <strong>Stanford University</strong>.</p>

But failed with:

<p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at <strong>Stanford University.</strong></p>

Which makes sense since the instructions indicate only wrapping the strong around “Stanford University”. Maybe try resetting the code? Could also be a browser issue, what browser are you using? You might need to do a full refresh on the page (Ctrl + f5 or CMD + R if you’re on a mac)

I had the same issue, it has to be exact and inside the period.

OK thanks everyone for the answers1
the thing is working now and it was I believe a browser refresh (reboot issue)
you cannot have multiple screens of this open in different browsers
(something for developers that is never a good idea)
and expect it to work
i tried all of the solutions mentioned here it suddenly worked but only after
shutting everything down refreshing everything reloading everything etc…
it only worked and was accepted when i had one window to the curriculum open and no other connections on the internet running
then it worked with a solution that i had tried before
and had not worked (the period and spacing issues)
so the solution at this point is your standard help desk 1st choice
shutting it all down reboot and try again!

thanks again for all your help