What am i missing please

The footer tag should have an id attribute set to “footer”.

<a href="#footer">Jump to Bottom</a>

<h2 id="footer">Jump to Bottom</h2>

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Hello Paragraph</p>
<Kitty ipsum dolor sit>Hello Paragraph</Kitty ipsum dolor>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/12.1 Chrome/79.0.3945.136 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Fill in the Blank with Placeholder Text

Link to the challenge:

the text meant to be in the ‘p tag’.
delete ’ hello paragraph ’ and paste the Ipsum text into the p tag and voila you got it.

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

U should only replace the hello paragraph with this paragraph and the tag should not be changed

Jump to Bottom

Jump to Bottom

There should be only one anchor tag on your page.

Passed

There should be only one footer tag on your page.

Passed

The a tag should have an href attribute set to “#footer”.

Passed

The a tag should not have a target attribute

Passed

The a text should be “Jump to Bottom”.

The footer tag should have an id attribute set to “footer”.

Thanks for your reply but what i wanted to ask was for the code in the first two lines. What am i missing please?
I wonder why my full code so far isn’t displaying.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

It looks like you have added the id “footer” to a h2 element instead of the footer element. It also looks like you have the text “Jump to Bottom” in two different elements. (It should only be in your a element.)