What are .established class selectors

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; TECNO CF7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.61 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 61

Link to the challenge:

Class selectors are used in css to select the elements which have the respective class attribute in the html code, so that the elements which have the class name can be styled

I don’t know whether you will understand my explanation, so I looked up an mdn page.

Your question: What are .established class selectors?

The .established class selector is a css class selector that will select the elements which have a class name of established

So theirs no differe t btwn established css class selectors and css class selectors

I don’t know whether you understood or not but .established css class selectors is a css class selector

1 Like

thats what i wanted to hear thanks alot

1 Like

I think the confusion was also because of how to apply it with p (i.e. Est 2020

found answer tho, they are basically css class selector that can subsequently be applied to particular html code

This Is Not a big problem . ( .established ) has a class name . This Is Add In Your Code Another Step Or Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu problem 61 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.