what must I do?

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

Hi @vehelix, can you provide any more information on what is going wrong? I pasted your code into the challenge and it passed the tests. You should see the following result on the rightmost column.

You have removed the comment signs, so the tests should be passing. Whatever the elements are supposed to display is showing up, right?

Have you clicked on “run the tests” (left panel below the challenge description)?

I think there is no comment signs so this writeup will be processed and will show the output by clicking on “run test”

Well, can someone show me how to uncomment , and what to un comment on. And what to do with my h1 and h2 and p element . Sorry for the broken language =]

Hi @vehelix!

Welcome to the forum!

As the others have mentioned, the code you posted earlier pass the challenges.

But there seems to be some confusion on how you got there.

Here is the original code.

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

In this lesson, uncomment means to remove the comments…

When you remove
the top comment tag <!--
and the bottom comment tag -->
then you have successfully uncommented out your code.

Hopefully that makes sense!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.