What to do in this challenge

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>  </p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.102 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Fill in the Blank with Placeholder Text

Link to the challenge:

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

The more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

ok i got stuch in html placeholder challenge what to do now

the instructions say:

Replace the text inside your p element with the first few words of this kitty ipsum text: Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

is there something that confuse you there?

no i have replaced few words but still its not accepting can un share the solution

what have you tried? the code you shared show an empty p element

wait i m sharing once again

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Kitty ipsum sitamet </p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.102 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Fill in the Blank with Placeholder Text

Link to the challenge:

make sure you use the given words, or it will not pass. If you can, go with copy&paste, it will avoid any transcribing errors

thank you so much for your help