Why this step no. 56 not taking correct answer ..please solve my problem if it is bug then just fix it quickly for students

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 56

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Post your code using </> button in the editor

task:-

Step 56

To align the input boxes with each other, set the display property to inline-block for all input and label elements within .info elements.

Also, align the text to the right.

it’s my css property…

.info input {
width: 50%;
text-align: left;
display: inline-block;
}

.info label {
width: 10%;
min-width: 55px;
display: inline-block;
}

you are targeting label and input within .info class incorrectly, should the element name be the first ? and without space ?

1 Like

The test wants you to create one ruleset that includes both input and label elements within .info. So you need to add a new CSS ruleset above the existing ones and then add the new properties there.

1 Like

thank you :saluting_face:
where to learn JavaScript code , any suggestion for me.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.