Word Blanks Problem pls help

I have the ans: "My" + myAdjective + "and dumb" + myNoun + "has" + myVerb + "very" + myAdverb + "into the street."; // Change this line. But it says that the last condition is wrong. help

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

It is best if you use the ‘Ask for Help’ button so that your post has a link to the challenge you are working on.

Your answer has no spaces in between the words.

It looks like you won’t have any spaces between your words.

Hi @shrotgarg8jun2008 !

Welcome to the forum!

I edited your post to include the challenge link so we know what challenge you are working on.

You should add a console.log at the bottom of your code to see the spacing issue everyone has mentioned.

const myNoun = "dog";
const myAdjective = "big";
const myVerb = "ran";
const myAdverb = "quickly";

const wordBlanks = "My" + myAdjective + "and dumb" + myNoun + "has" + myVerb + "very" + myAdverb + "into the street."; // Change this line.

console.log(wordBlanks)

You should be seeing this in the console right now.

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.